Formed in 1989 The Landlords Association for Northern Ireland (LANI) is the largest organisation of its kind representing landlords in the private rented sector in Northern Ireland. LANI promotes the highest standard in the practice of renting, managing and maintaining rented accommodation in the private sector.
The members of LANI represent the entire spectrum of private rental accommodation. Members range from individuals with one or two rental properties to landlords with large portfolios, letting agents and estate agents who represent many landlords. The growth in membership reflects the increased importance of the private rented sector in the Northern Ireland economy and the performance of landlords in Northern Ireland appears to be the best in the UK. Within the Association there is a wealth of experience in renting, maintaining and managing private rented accommodation.
- To encourage the highest standard of professional service
- To encourage improvement of residential rental accommodation
- To alert members to the implication of changing legislation
- To liaise with government and other agencies
- To respond to government consultation documents
- Disseminate information to members
- To maintain regular contact with members through meetings and publications
- To keep in close contact with affiliated associations
Become a Member today!
Download our application form and return to